Tuesday, December 7, 2021

EXTENSION DOCS

This afternoon 12/7/21 I was able to accomplish and send my study extension documents to CHED RO-7. Hopefully kompleto n to tanan, wa nay issues p. Amen. I had to print them first then panotaryo sa abogado then LBC. Gikapoy kos ahong lakaw jud maong kaon sa kos Chowking in Gaisano Grand Mall Centro Mandaue before I did some groceries and went home. I spent about a thousand pesos today kay wa mn ko magda ug pajong so I had to buy one sa eskina at P180. Then P600 ang notaryo and P120 ang LBC fee. Then P65 ang print plus xerox and P61 ang taxi to Mandaue City Hall. Jia you Doki, mabawi ra n tanan pohon. I printed n lng diay pud my passport appointment at SM Seaside phn. Unsa n jud kaha pud ang motunga no after it? I keep the faith ra jud Lord. Si Jacy told me this morning nga pun-an daw nija ang koi nga sketch para more swerte. I received reply from Jonathan tonight. He is now at the University of Notre Dame kuno in Indiana, USA I think and he's doing a program on public policy daw. I do hope I could go to the US East Coast in future. 3 pud lagi sila in Toronto - Helen, Leikha and Rica Sierras. Lisud kaju bisitahon si Gigi coz she's in Saskatchewan diay tawn kuno oi, a whopping 28 or 29 hours drive to Toronto. Pastilan n lng lagi. Ginoo nay mahibaw sa atong mga plano jud. Huwat ra jud ta. Jeremiah 29:11 lang jud lagi kanunay. Amen!

No comments: