Sunday, December 12, 2021

MAIS, MINA, ILOILO

On our group chat with Visayas Dutch scholars, si Mam AJ today referred me to the Municipal Agricultural Information System (MAIS) project of Mina, Iloilo. This is basically an electronic database for crops etc. She responded to what I said about the website for organic products that I pitched during a USAID-funded event in Dao Diamond Hotel in Tagbilaran last November 2015. Wala jud to namaterialize lagi kay wala mn nafollowup. Si Mam Lovic Edrial pud kay willing mn to xa magcollaborative research last time. Giabot n lng nuon siya ug resign. She is now working on their small guesthouse business in Moalboal. I told Mam Chloe Osano that na-appreciate nako that si Mam AJ gave me a response. She suggested that mahal ang organic products lagi so lisud idevelop here in Cebu. Yes, I know. I told her that I want to do something concrete n kay feel nako gasige n lng lagi ko ug tudlo sa eskwelahan. I told Mam Rhea Flora of Guimaras State College that we can work together on this project phn if madawat ko as ambassador sa Thought for Food. Wala p may response kay last Saturday 12/11/21 p gud nako nabasa ang email lagi and I applied right away as ambassador. Wa n kos Regional Coordinator oi kay daku n to nga responsibility. I have decided pud that global talent in Singapore n akong himuon nga paper for AAS phn. I checked online if unahon b ang abstract or uwahion. Ang ingon is uwahi n lagi daw so that makakita n k ug methodology ug results and conclusion. 150 to 300 words daw ang good abstract. Cge jia you po. Miss Universe 2021 coronation earlier and India ang nakadaug. Kita ko nag meow meow siya nga giinterview ni Steve Harvey after being chosen as semi-finalist. Lahi mn gud kung nitan-aw ra kas TV lagi kaysa tua jud k mismo sa venue of the event mismo. Kadumdum nuon ko ug something. I told him last year that the difference in timezones mean that we watch Miss Universe and the NBA Finals in the morning here in Philippines. Attentive jud to sya nako no kay nagpada gud siya ug picture sa timezones in North America. Basta mao ra ni ako, Lord. If madawat kos conference in Honolulu in March phn, You would want me to be there. If not then na'kay laing plano for me. Giask n pud ko ni Joy lagi today when daw ko moadtos Netherlands. Wala may abiso oi and I am not looking forward to travelling anywhere anytime soon. Wala p mn pud akong new passport. Basin ig abot ato, naay travel destination pud maabot. Heheh. Jia you Doki, keep the faith lang gud kanunay. Amen!

No comments: