Monday, December 13, 2021

VERTICAL FARMS

Mao n ni ang in n pud ron, ang vertical farms (hydroponics). I was in a webinar gud last August on Dutch Digital Farming. Bisan unsa n tong innovation ilang gipangpresent. I was impressed by Philips Lighting Technologies. Anyway, today I was very lucky to have found the paper by Sace and Nuñez mn cguro to on the cost-benefit as well as profitability of vertically-grown lettuce. Tua mn jud figures gipanghatag. 2.1 years daw ang payback period. Si Merlo nay bahala sa iyang negosyo. Heheh. Nibawos ra mn pud si Sir Gerry Avila. He can come in daw for technical assistance. I am looking for data on strawberries p in the Philippines kay wa p lagi koy nakit-an. Tuay sa Amerika ug India nga data mn to. Side story: he mentioned that basin molarga lagi daw ko soon. I said wala p may abiso ang Holland kay problematic p ilang covid situation. Jia you to us always! ;)

No comments: