Wednesday, December 8, 2021

GABBY

She is my former student in CDU, sa among International Studies program. She is now in Toronto diay kuno oi. She has siblings man in the US. I told her that I have 3 friends lagi so far that I can visit there - Rica Sierras, Helen Barayuga and Leikha Mulsid Bisera. So ikaupat siya. But then layoa n pud lagi kaju to oi. And I would need visa n lagi pud if I want to go to Toronto, Canada. Nagcheck n gud kos ticket lagi y'day, morag $3k man tawn to oi. So I told her that I'll keep her posted lang. Jia you to our plans always. Happy Thursday! One more session n lng sa HECO DENT 2A tomorrow to finish the reporting and our department meeting at 9am then the semester will be out! Exams n lng to prepare and submissions to mark and grades to do. Other than that, bakasyon n jud lagi phn. Jia you Doki, go go go! ;)

No comments: