Friday, December 3, 2021

YOKOSUKA

I got to know this place when I met up with cousin Paul and his family in Hawaii last July 2019 during Mike's wedding. Actually I thought they are in Okinawa but tua ra mn diay sila didto. Last November 30 I joined a webinar by YCAPS entitled The Modern Japanese Economy and another one on Japanese Media last December 9. I even volunteered for Executive Committee 2022 cycle but then the typhoon happened and destroyed my wifi signal so wala n to nadayon. They asked me to join an online information session last December 16, 2021, just hours before Odette lang jud and they gave me more details about their organization. Diha diay toy gwapo didto nga blue-eyed blond, si Nick Millward. Si Mr Mongolia Connect, he said he just came back from Kyrgyztan kuno. Upon checking his Bio at the YCAPS site, I learned that he is part of the US Marine Corps while the executive director, John Bradford of course is part of the US Navy. Makatawa mn kos akong gibuhat oi. Kung unsa ko kaechoserang frog lagi. Heheh. Good luck to us always. Good night!

No comments: