Monday, December 6, 2021

HELEN and CHEM

Diploma na siyas ISS during our time. Sila ni Weng and Leikha. Then she used to work for POEA but she migrated to Toronto. Lately lng jud iya ko gisuportaan lagi with Mr Aloha kay nakaadto n mn pud xa ug Hawaii. But she's not been to Pearl Harbor lagi kuno. So sige mi sabot2 ron kung unsa jud. Actually she said too early p daw para niya ang 3rd week of March phn. So let's see. Then si Chem is batch next to us in ISS. This morning she told me that I can stay with her daw phn in Sanfo. Wow! So paningkamotan ko ni phn Lord nga madayon jud kos AAS lagi. Amen! Si Badong already told me that he can't accommodate me daw coz he's only renting a room daw in San Diego. So tan-awn n lng lagi ni if modayon b ko ug bisita nya phn. I can stay ila Alnald diay cguro in Orange County, California and just ask him to see me there. Wala n mn jud lagi nimsg si Mr Aloha oi, asa n pud kh to? Y'day morning (530pm in Hawaii) I watched the Christmas tree lighting there by Honolulu Mayor Rick Blangiardi. They even had kids flown in from Oklahoma. Basta Lord, keep showing me lang po kung unsa ug asa jud lagi akong next misyon in life. Mosunod ra jud ko nimo. Amen.

No comments: