Wednesday, March 1, 2023

ACCENTURE PH

Last night, around 20:49 si Franz of Accenture PH Recruitment called me up if padayon pb daw kos akong application with them. I asked till when ko dapat mohatag ug decision lagi coz I'm waiting man pud on the Inflexion AI editing work outcome. I msgd her n lng this morning to ask if unsay akong buhaton lagi with them coz I have no background in programming jud. I also asked if fixed b ang work hours coz I already have a schedule lagi nga klase every Saturday morning and webinars every Wednesday afternoons till end April pohon. Tua p gani koy thesis advising ni Larrace to do. So I'll wait for their response po Lord. Salamat po and aloha! I have a meeting p at 9am today with Sheena Mulani and Mam Ludy Demecillo of Inter Nations. Sus, kabusy n man nako ani intawn oi. Jia you Doki, aloha! ;)

No comments: