Wednesday, March 1, 2023

INTERVIEW WITH ASIA FOUNDATION

I had my interview with Asia Foundation this afternoon over MS Teams. Dali ra ang interview, mga 20 mins. ra. We started at about 3:25 pm then we finished around 3:40 p.m. Pahibaw-on ra daw ko nila kung unsay outcome sa akong application. Give them one week daw to decide. Basically, I think ang primary concern lng nila is if I will be able to come to Metro Manila in order to attend meetings with people in the government daw. I said yes, provided they pay for my airfare. I can stay with Ingko Lopoz ra man pud pohon (or whoever is amenable). They asked also if pwede b ko moextend. I said of course yes, coz this is new territory lagi. I don't have to be tied to the academe forever oi. All up to You Lord kung madawat b ko ato o di. Kung unsa lng jud pinakamakaayo lagi nako. I leave it up to You to decide Lord. Aloha po! ;)

No comments: