Sunday, March 5, 2023

KH UNIVERSITIES

This morning, I emailed one of the universities in Siem Reap, the University of Southeast Asia. Nibawos bja pud, nangajo ug CV ug certificates. Wow, I'm happy po Lord. Naay chance di b? I also looked at the website of Angkor University. Morag health-related man to sila oi. In the afternoon, I saw that there's a University of Economics and Finance (UEF) in Toulkork, near Western International School Long Beach Plaza or Main Campus. Ang Zaman University before is now Paragon University? I will see pohon makabisita n pud ko. I didn't have to leave; I could have just stayed on! Or returned in 2017. Well, there's no such thing as too late man kaha gud. Jia you Doki. All up to you n lng Lord. Kung asa lng lagi ko Nimo dad-on. Amen. Happy Monday to us all!

No comments: