Thursday, March 2, 2023

NO MORE ACCENTURE

Y'day I told Accenture PH that I will wait for the Asia Foundation consultancy if madayon to or dili. Today they emailed me that they cannot offer me a position daw. Okay, sila n mismo ang nidecide. Sige po. One week ang huwaton daw sa Asia Foundation. Wala man ko nadawat sa Inflexion AI editing job. I still have Appen pud oi. I just asked Payoneer to make my account active. Nag-interview n gud ko lagi with the Asia Foundation on March 1 afternoon. Accenture libog. Kay they told me on February 20 that for HR interview n ko then suddenly they told me on February 22 to repeat the process. Anyway, all up to You n lng Lord kung asa ko ani lagi. Basta kay tua n koy thesis advisee pud in addition to my MBA class sa Foundation University in Dumaguete. Till June 10th raba jud lagi pohon ang kontrata ato. I signed up n pud to all BCG sessions till end April pohon. So go go go lng si Dokiliza Lord. Cge po.

No comments: