Tuesday, March 21, 2023

FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023

Wow, this was a very busy day indeed! Design hearing today sa akong students lagis Dumaguete. Sus, nibrownout btaw diris Palm Heights at around 1130am. Napugos ko'g adtos CTU oi. From 130pm I had my job interview with CTU via Zoom and 4 man diay mi applicants so 3pm n mi nahuman. Wa n gud ko kaapil sa hearing nila Larrace and Avegail. I gave my comment n lng on Avegail's paper and I asked Larrace to collate the comments on her paper. Then from 630 to 830pm ang Inter Nations event sa 1521 Bistro+Bar sa may Sykes area. Twas a success! I met 8 more lovely souls tonight, mostly expats. Tua n gani mi GC sa Messenger and I've come up with our directory too as a group. I suggested the next activity n pud for next month. Pahuway ko today 3/25/23 oi, afternoon n ko mogawas for Nang Anel's money as well as for PDFNI fee and offer sa SVD. Next Saturday n pud mi kita ni Mam Ophel pohon. I think I will be paid pud for the design hearings nila Larrace and Avegail. Sa 30 or 31 p siguro nga payday mareflect. I'm happy baya with my pay lagi Lord that I saw on March 23, 2023 afternoon. Wala mi klase today sa akong MBA klas coz I asked them to attend the webinar man lagi last 3/22/23. I asked them for a reaction paper for it. Aloha Saturday to us all, go go go! ;)

No comments: