Thursday, March 16, 2023

HEARING NA!

On the email, my thesis advisee Larrace Suelto from Dipolog City said that magdesign hearing n daw siya this Friday, March 24 pohon. I think madala niya coz gamay n mn lng kuwang sa iyang proposal lagi. I asked her to reorder ra man some of the research questions, write the methodology in paragraph form, add references and timetable of activities, insert page numbers. Add Table of Contents p? Makaya ra to niya pohon. Go go go! I just realized that this is my first time to be thesis adviser at MBA level man diay. (Coz ako may adviser nila AJ, Kerry, Neil etc before sa CDU-IS program). Mao diayng excited pud ko for her study pohon. Plus I'll be paid pud during the hearing. Heheh. Hopefully matakdan or mosunod pud iyang klasm8s lagi. Go go go, aloha Friday! :)

No comments: