Monday, April 24, 2023

2 GREAT NEWS FOR TODAY

Wow! Today is our cousin Mike Jocson's bday in Hawaii. He said on our GC that moari daw sila ni Paul in July pohon. Morag sila ra and from July 7 to 13 daw pohon. Cebu daw sila magstay then magbarko lng sila to Tubigon. Minteryo/mass ug lunch get together ra man toy ijang ingon oi. After Cebu/Bohol they plan to proceed to Luzon daw pud pohon. Wow, this is truly exciting indeed! 1990 p lagi tawn n namo sila nakit-an diris Pinas oi. So all the best sa mga plano, cousins. The other news is that I'm up for interview and teaching demo daw sa National University Baliwag, Bulacan campus. I applied as program chair in Economics man lagi. Under sa CBA diay kuno. This coming April 27th daw at 9am. I asked if pwede b nga sa Zoom n lng and ayha ra ko mobyahe lagi didto if nadawat n ko. Wow, I'm excited with this too. Coz I know that in future they will have a campus in Cebu too, on top of SM in Mabolo. Same man pud ang ilang campus sa Baliwag, Bulacan. Sa taas ras SM City Baliwag lagi kuno. Baliwag is closer to Clark pud; I like it. God bless all our plans. Aloha! ;)

No comments: