Monday, April 10, 2023

CLASSIN DEMO

It will be on Thursday, April 13th daw pohon at 16:00 via Classin. Thank you. I remember that we had a seminar for this LMS back in 2021 I think by C&E. Wala jud nako nagamit lagi ang akong nadownload nga app nila till this time. I am being considered man as an English teacher for this school in China. Gabii jud lagi daw ang ilang preferred nga teaching time. Kids to adults daw ang students oi. 1:1 jud lagi daw ang teaching, 25 minutes each session. Via Gcash daw ang payment. Learning materials will be provided daw by the student union and the rate that I will be given will depend daw on the demo class. After the demo class, I will be told daw what my rate will be. Jacy has experience man diay with ESL via Bizmates maong daghan pud siya nashare lagi. Salamat kaayo Jace. Di pud ko magtudlo till 12 midnight oi. So go lng ng go Aunty Doki, aloha! ;)

No comments: