Monday, April 3, 2023

STARTUP

I was watching one of John Smulo's videos today on Youtube. In that video, among other things, he said he missed the startup culture in Silicon Valley. I messaged him that I want to create that culture here too. I'm sure the big universities here would be interested in that. USC and CDU lang daan, I'm sure mokagat jud sila lagi. And I am teaching at the MBA program lagi in Dumaguete so I'm sure they want to be included in it too. The rest of Visayas and Mindanao pud. And pwede pud eventually, to include Luzon so the entire Philippines n ang covered. Btw he has 4 sons daw kuno oi nga in their 20s in the US. Huh, so pila diay iyang edad n? He looks young man. And I think he has a daughter pud with his wife Grace here in Cebu. Oh well, personal life n n niya. God bless us all always, go go go! :)

No comments: