Monday, April 17, 2023

SSC, singaporeschoolcebu.com

I received reply from them yesterday 4/17/23 morning for my application as Economics or Business Management Teacher. Actually wala gani naho ni sila apilas kwenta lagi Lord sa 5 job applications that I will wait for responses for and then I'd apply n lagi for jobs like teaching in the USA. Sus, gipafillup kos ilang official application form lagi Lord and by yesterday evening, I received an invite n for a Zoom interview tomorrow 4/19/23 at 1pm. I have to be in corporate or proper attire kuno during the interview and of course read up pud about them. And I did. Sus, bongga kaju eskwelahana diay bujag Lord. Silingan namos CDU. Kay World IB ug Cambridge IGCSE ang ilang programs meaning makaeskwela lagis laing schools abroad ilang students. So show me po Lord if didto n pud ko lagi sunod. Amen!

No comments: