Wednesday, April 26, 2023

NU BALIWAG, BULACAN

When Ms Shiela Marie Gonzalo of their HR told me that she's delighted that I applied with them. I took it as a sign nga nasa mabuting kamay cguro ko. Giask jud ko lagi if willing b ko mobalhin didto. I said yes. If the price is right pud cguro. Interview p daw ko with the dean of CBA this afternoon. Kay AB Economics gud kuno nga program akong dad-on if ever. Mas maayo. Go go go Doki, aloha! Actually I thought that mas maduol n kos Hawaii/USA if tua n ko didto. Coz one trip n mn lng nya ko lagi pohon to NAIA. Unlike if I'm here in Cebu, sus mobyahe p ug 1 hour sa eroplano to Manila then onward to Hawaii or anywhere in the USA lagi. Wala n man daw ang Cebu-LAX lagi nga nonstop. So all up to you n lng po Lord. Please show me. Aloha!

No comments: