Tuesday, April 4, 2023

DAVAO

Ahh, so if I'm guessing it right, si Aloha actually went to Davao lately. Ses! I told him that kami ni Ate Ica were not in Davao City but actually in Tagum City and I also went to Banaybanay, Davao Oriental for the first time. Then of course we met our cousins in Carmen and Panabo very quickly before heading back to Davao City in order to catch our flight back to Cebu. Nganong wa man jud siya mosulti di b nga didto diay siya? Well, it only means need n jud siya kalimtan. I will work on my new project which is to create like a startup hub here in Cebu. I will start with Cebu first then expand to Visayas and Mindanao. Anyway I have the contacts ra man from my academic friends. Hopefully tabangan ko ni John Smulo. I asked him for a contact man sa Silicon Valley. I'm sure mosupport ra pud si Mayor Mike Rama ani kay ang iyang vision for Cebu is like Singapore gud kuno. I'm sure USC and CDU would support it. I can contact USJR and the other schools here in Cebu pud. We just need the venture capitalist from the US. Good luck in your new project Doki. Aloha! :)

No comments: