Friday, April 7, 2023

TIMES EDUCATION, ESL

On Friday night, somebody from China msgd me on Messenger coz they were looking for an online English teacher daw. I thought I had to think about it kay dugay n ko lagi wa magtudlo ug English and kids too. I got accepted also to that online reviewer job kunos TikTok. Ahh, akong giundangan oi kay wa ko kasabot. Mora ra mn mi ato ug giduwa2an. So I pursued the ESL thing with them. I just sent them my self-introduction video and CV. Nireply baya pud sila. Ila kunong ireview akong application. Gabii man lagi ilang prefer jud. Kids and adults kuno ang students; 1:1 jud kuno ang teaching at 25 minutes per session. The student union provides the teaching materials kuno. They said they were victims of Acadsoc. Pait; unsa kahay gibuhat nila bah. Anyway, balibaran n lng pud nako ni sila Lord if padutyhon n kos Rizwoods lagi. I'm expecting nga Tuesday 4/11/23 p to sila pohon mopatawag naho kay offeran kuno ko lagi nila ug contract. Well, I would have to be honest of course. If they want to replicate CDU in their school, then I may not be the right person for it. I can only do so much. Salamat po Lord sa opportunities nangabot. Keep showing me lang po Your will. Amen. Jia you Doki! Huwaton lng japon nako tong Rizwoods lagi kung unsay offer. Pray lng gud kanunay Doki, go go go! ;)

No comments: