Thursday, August 17, 2023

CHAIN AT NTNU

Today 8/18/23, I am happy because I was able to submit my proposal for the above school. Health inequalities in research ilang focus. This is NTNU in Trondheim, Norway. Tua p pud koy urban blue justice lagi that I was able to submit sa University of Amsterdam. Morag August 25 kunoy interview ato oi. Well, if moabot n gani ang August 25 and I won't hear from them, it only means wala to nadawat ang akong application lagi. Wait, sabot mi magkita ni Jebe Mag-usara, one of my students sa FU MBA last semester, sa SM this evening. I still have the files p from the J-1 hiring event to do pohon. Ugma pohon n oi. I plan to send some goodies diay to FU MBA people via LBC n lng. Kitaon pud nahos Mam Laila sa Pagsabungan this afternoon. Kana laging di n init Lord kay lisud kaju kung magpainit ta lagi. Go go go Doki and happy weekend! :)

No comments: