Saturday, August 26, 2023

THE JOURNEY OF THE HEART

Mao ni msg ni Fr Jerry Orbos, SVD today. He said our most important journey is the journey to God's heart. Amen po. I hear you po, Lord. I am sorry for all the times I wasn't worthy to be called Your child. Nimsg ko ni Bantil today. I told her of my plans. I said I hope happy n siya didtos Palawan lagi. I am on my way somewhere Lord. And whether they agree with me or not. As Jacky Andamon Calleja once said, wala silang magagawa dahil pamilya ko daw sila. They would just have to support my happiness and wish me the best. He recounted the life of the late DMW Secretary Susan 'Toots' Ople. Pangako and misyon ra daw. Pangako niya sa iyang papa, the late Blas Ople to serve the migrant workers. And of course, iyahang misyon to God ang iyang trabaho and life. Wow, what a very beautiful soul. May she rest in peace. Fr Jerry's msg this week is to choose our battles, choose our journey. Opo. Amen and aloha to us all! :)

No comments: