Wednesday, August 2, 2023

ADB/WB

Somebody from Kazakhstan msgd me on LinkedIn y'day. He said he is working at World Bank Laos as a transport economist and he wants to start his doctoral study daw under my supervision. Of course, di ko mobalibad. But I told him that I am not done with my doctoral studies too. And if it's okay with him then why not? We met on Google Meet this afternoon. Pretext ra diay to niya Lord nga magstudy siya. Actually, basin nangita siya ug lovelife or he could even be recruiting me to work for them. He gave me books to read p. Every day I should study kuno. Intawn. He said $5K kuno oi ang minimum sweldos ing ani nga mga organizations and with free accommodation p. Omg, how blasphemous! When kami tawn mga local maglisud man gani ug sweldo ug P50k di b? So ikaw n po ang bahala Lord. Basta kay katol jud akong kamot lagi and nidungan mis speaker ganihas 10 and nitungod pud ang Tita Sonia sa akong writing. So I will keep the faith Lord. Kayo n po ang bahala sa lahat. Amen po. Jia you Doki, go go go!

No comments: