Tuesday, August 15, 2023

CONVERT

Actually twas my first cousin Catherine Edna Abarquez (now Juanich) who first got a multiple-entry tourist visa to the USA mga early 2000s. Basta kay bag-ong panganak pas Kyle ato lagi. Wa jud mouyon si Mama atong ijang plano lagi to go to the USA. As it is, I think she went but then at the airport in New York b to she decided she can't leave her infant in the Philippines behind. Napulbos lagi daw ang pila k libo. Hehehe. Saun mga Pilipino kay emotional man lagi and grabe ang family ties. Anyway, fast forward to the present. I applied for a job at the Hawaii Department of Education and I was told I didn't have the legal authorization lagi daw to work in the USA. I had to check if I can convert my valid tourist visa to work visa. Pwede man daw basta makakita ug employer lagi. So I emailed them and told them this. Wait n lng kos ilang reply lagi. Basta, I will see all of these as a mission Lord. Naay rason kung Imo kong paadtoon didto. Not just what I want but most importantly, what You want for me to do. Amen po!

No comments: