Monday, August 28, 2023

NOT ACCEPTED TO TFP

I did join the virtual Assessment Center (vAC) of Teach for the Philippines last Tuesday 8/29/23 morning from 8am to 12 noon. First group work then ang 2nd part kay individual teaching demo lagi of 10 minutes each candidate. Tua silay curveball oi nga concept. Hehehe. The next day I was informed that I wasn't accepted to proceed to the final interview. Sakto ra pud kay basin they were looking for someone younger. You can be assigned anywhere in the Philippines gud and the program is for 2 years so that you can make a difference lagi daw in the school that you'll join. It is not for me n jud cguro. After ko makarest, I will go back to the ChatGPT test pud. Basin p diay madawat ko ato lagi. But it seems boring man lagi oi. Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng opportunities Lord. Basta kung asa ko madawat, mao n to lagi. If di ko madawat, it means na'kay laing ihatag naho lagi. Mosunod ras Kulasa po nga gor n hahaha ;)

No comments: