Wednesday, August 9, 2023

CHED WITHDRAWAL

Yesterday I went to CHED Regional Office 7 in order to submit my letter of withdrawal from the Scholarship for Graduate Studies - Local (SGS-L) that I started on in November 2017 in line with the K to 12 Transition lagi. I was enrolled in the PhD Social Sciences program at Silliman University in Dumaguete City. I would go there gud almost every weekend. Relaxation and diversion man pud to naho. But the pandemic happened man lagi which changed everything. My graduation got delayed and actually never happened. I stopped studying last year p actually. Lately ra man lagi nangita ang CHED maong I went there yesterday to formally close things off. Today they sent me documents for me to accomplish. Ipanotaryo ko ra to pohon and send to them so that move on n ko lagi. I like this phase in my life Lord coz makahimo n pud lagi ko ug new plans. Jia you Doki, go go go! ;)

No comments: