Friday, August 11, 2023

PRIVATE TUITION

Magtutor n lng sa jud ko while waiting for the CHED decision regarding my PhD studies nga wa n naho gihuman lagi. Kapoy n oi. I'm sure not meant to be jud to. I chose this route man gud nga comfortable lagi over the UH Manoa unta nga September 2017 intake. Or if nisugod p ko dayon in June 2017, mahuman jud ta to naho before the pandemic. Well, naikog man ko ato lagi ni Madam Ria Alcantara, SHS Principal kay she told me then not to give her a headache. Maong nisunod n lng pud ko. But then, mao man jud pagsugod sa lockdown lagi when I was starting to write my dissertation. And nabayran n pud naho lagi ang NUS around Chinese New Year 2020 which was the start of the virus spread. Anyway, all's well that ends well. Katol akong tudlo lagi Lord so I'm sure naa ray wawarts nga maabot for me pohon. I just have to persist in this phase of my life. Most likely mga taga Banawa akong tutoran lagi. Amen.

No comments: