Monday, September 13, 2021

BURMA

There was a refresher course back in 2015 in Myanmar that I had to decline. Because I was doing my DPE at USJR Basak then. Two days ra mn diay unta to, December 7 to 8 but wa jud lagi ko niapply. Twas about affordable housing in Asian Cities. Tungod ato, di n ko paborito sa mga refresher courses. Coz I declined the one in Nepal man back in 2005 about Children, Youth and Development and also this one. But I guess I became less competitive lang cguro. I really dunno. I could've visited those two countries for free. At the global ISS meetup last July, the Rector Prof Inge Hutter said they are looking for more collaboration daw with people from the Global South. Due to my Phd here in Philippines cguro, di n ko inclined? I think I've formed a friendship with my exchange of messages with this guy named Eric Win at SEA/ASEAN Research Network. Lingaw ra mn pud siya. He can speak English ra pud. Btw my dream last night kay nisakay daw ko ug barko eventually. It must really mean that I can travel after pandemic pohon. I do hope so. I keep the faith lang jud lagi. Amen. Jia you Doki.

No comments: