Monday, September 13, 2021

FAMILY AND FRIENDS

True, any relationship includes family and friends jud. Kung nindut mn akong story sa Cambodia, mas nindut p jud ning Hawaii buyag. I have 3 signs n lagi that my late dad likes him. Then today, I have a very good college friend who told me that her brother is in Hawaii. Sa Army daw. I think she means sa Marine Corps Base (MCBH). I eventually learned from her that LDR pud silas iyang bana diay. She said if it means something to you Heidz, you have to make a way lagi daw. Jia you Doki, nakakita ra jud ka'g maask. Pero I remember pud what I read in the book, Lord. That he's a person to be loved, not a project to be tackled. Intawn nimo Doki. I remember what Jayeel used to ask me in NUS - Ganyan b ang faith mo Heide? Happy Tuesday everybody! :)

No comments: