Thursday, September 2, 2021

CHAR2

Nagchar2 jud kos akong klase today. In the morning (730 am class), napansin naho dajon when one of my students made a pouting icon sa public chat when I noticed that my PPT was reformatted by Bongo. Then another student said hihihi when I said next time n to ang topic on Market Failure, di n to iapil sa coverage for the test next Friday phn. Kaingon gud to siya, morag Michael Chiu Wen b to iyang name nga 'kung ing ani p lng ang tanang teacher. thank uuuu mam' daw. Buyag oi! Coz I also told them man nga I can give them till Monday to do their task if di jud nila makaya by Sunday phn. Then in my later class (1030am), nalingaw ko when dihay isa k student (John Micheal Velez I think was his name) nga nangita ug grupo and this girl named Genieve de los Santos man cguro to, told him on the Bongo public chat that she msgd him n daw sa FB Messenger. So nakahuna2 ko dayon that basin naay loveteam mabuo sa among klase. Nihirit p jud ko nga basin naay magselos heheh. Then the guy responded by saying that I am enjoying it a bit too much daw. Pastilan! Well, ana mn jud ang mga in love lagi oi. We just can't help but share it jud with the world. Happy weekend! ;)

No comments: