Sunday, September 19, 2021

MY BROTHER IS BACK IN EUROPE

For some reason, my brother tested positive daw for covid-19 so nadelay iyang larga. He is back in Europe now; Hamburg, Germany to Russia kuno tong ilang byahe. I met my brother's ship in Amsterdam in March 2001. Nibalik p gani ko atos port kay 2pm man ang iyang ingon but 7pm n mn sila naabot. I went back to the train station n lng then took a taxi padung didto pagkagabii. I met him at Lucky Plaza in Singapore too in September 2005, along with his fellow shipcrew and I sent them off at the Port of Singapore. I know that he missed home when he talked of distance and ang iyang reference kay from ila Nong Andres Sato kuno to Tubigon Centro. I told Christian before that I feel sad whenever my brother leaves for work. He said then that choice nya yun kaya I can only pray kuno for his safety always. Mao jud. My brother has a family now and tua n pud xa puyo sa Matabao, sa lugar sa iyang asawa. Tua n pud silay farm didto coz xempre for retirement phn. God bless you always Dong. Thanks again for being very supportive of your pasaway asahay nga Inse Doki. God will repay you ra a thousandfold. Amen.

No comments: