Friday, September 17, 2021

TCW KLASM8S

I developed great friends ra mn jud pud sa among The Contemporary World (TCW) training last October 2016 at USC-TC. National training man gud to, first generation lagis TCW. That was the first time jud I was able to participate in a training of that magnitude. Gruelling pud tong 3 weeks nga among gispend oi. Kay daghan n mn ang gusto mobackout kay 75% lagi ang passing. But we were all able to pull it through, with camaraderie and liveliness lng jud. Katawa gud kos akong memories lagi from that training. I think the best one was Mam Gracia quickly saying no when she was asked if couple b sila ni Dr. Gary Lapiz sa ilang Singapore nga presentation. Then si Sir Emmardy Barbecho pud kay gipurungan para mahimong babaye. Actually I wasn't the first choice to attend it. Napugos lng si Atty. Hortelano to nominate me coz scheduled n mn si Sir Vlad to leave for Ilocos Norte lagi. Diha n silay ticket ug hotel booking gud. As it is, gibagyo btaw n ang Ilocos so wa sila nadayon. Heheh, para nako jud diay to nga training. Amen. As it is, only a certificate of participation ra ang giaward nakos organizers. They were actually my former department sa USC. Personal reasons cguro ang gigamit sa organizers for not giving me the certificate of completion. Di mn k kahost gud ug training if wa kay certificate of completion. Cge lang, I got a CHED scholarship mn pud so wa ra japon ko nawani. Kachat p gani nako that time si Dr. Leloy Claudio among lead trainor. Actually kauban mn gud silas ADMU ni Jayeel 'Leeyaj' Cornelio maong wa n lng ko mobida that time. I avoided being close to Sir Leloy gud during the training. After the training n gud ko nagpadala ug postcard for Leeyaj and I also gave him a postcard. Anyway, I was part of Group 3 English then with the following: Mam Charlotte CariƱo of Foundation University, Dumaguete; Sir Herbert Rosana of Bicol University in Legazpi, Dr Ana Janet Pinlac of CEU Manila, Dr Rhene Tabajen of ADMU then (now he's with U-Mak); Mr Haniford Bararodin of Capitol University, Cagayan de Oro City; and si Bryan Joseph Bango of Ateneo de Zamboanga who eventually withdrew from the training. We have a Facebook page and I remember giving away 50 riels to the friends that I met on the training. Jia you to us always! :)

No comments: