Friday, September 10, 2021

CAMBODIAN CHARM

I told him last year that I consider KH as my 2nd home. Kay he said RP mn daw iyang 2nd home. I added that Cambodians are very charming when they smile. I hope they get to keep their smile daw. Heheh. Then si Edward n to among gistoryahan; told him that I used to stalk his FB. What? Great, please invite me to the wedding! Then ang last ato kay about my distant uncle lagi nga gipangitaan tawn ko ug prospect. He lives in Laguna. I heard that Laguna is a nice place. About his Youtube channel. I hope I have enough time to watch at least 20 of them. Kahibaw n jud to siya nga maldita lagi ko. Ana ra mn jud ko mochat lagi niya. But then when I chatted with Teresa Low lagi y'day, I realized why isa n lng k message iyang ipada naho. Nalain diay siya lagi maong di n mochat. So need jud k maghimo or mohatag ug peace offering lagi Doki. Jia you!

No comments: