Monday, September 20, 2021

PANDEMIC LESSONS

I dunno why but since the pandemic started last year, I felt that nicoincide xa with certain events in my life. I sent money to my good friend in Singapore gud, Sheryl Navarez Wu so that mabayran nako ang akong outstanding balance with NUS. Twas the start of the pandemic coz Chinese New Year mn to panahona. Then today, on the death of her dad sadly due to covid, I have been able to send her some money. Nakautang mn pud ko niya sauna kay nagneed mn ug money si Reymar pagpanganak ni Abbey in Butuan. Then ang nahitabo btaw was I didn't plan to vaccinate and even renew my passport so that di ko maghuna2 ug larga. As it is, today 9/20/21 I got my 2nd dose of the Sinovac vaccine at UCLM backgate vaxx site. Then akong huna2 ron is magparenew n lng pud kos akong passport pohon kay sabot n mn jud mi ni Teresa to meet up in Cambodia after this pandemic phn. Jia you Doki sa mga plano. Keep the faith lang jud always! ;)

No comments: