Friday, September 10, 2021

SOUTHEAST ASIAN STUDIES

Having been to at least 6 ASEAN countries (Thailand-Cambodia-Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia and of course being from the Philippines), I know that I have an interest in this region. This morning I actually signed up to the ASEAN Youth Advocacy Network (AYAN). In the application form, ipaexplain p jud how you can fulfill the role you wanted in the network. What skills and experiences you have kuno. I actually applied as Project Assistant diay pud to Dr. Monk. It's a remote position and for 3 months, from September to December this year. I dunno pud if madawat b ko ato. Basta I have my online classes to mind jud, first and foremost. Tua n mn si Joseph Matthew Paez sa class list on CELO, so we can use Bongo n jud for our classes starting Sept. 14 phn. For 2nd dose raba jud tawn ko ig Sept. 20 phn. All the best n lng to me ani. Sir Vlad said okay ra lagi daw. Ngandam lng pud ko lagi daan ug paracetamol before ko moadtos vaxx site phn. Jia you Doki!

No comments: