Thursday, November 11, 2021

ACCEPTED

Today 11/12/21 when I opened my computer, I saw an email from Vanessa Ntinu of the LDE GMD Centre https://www.gmdcentre.nl. This is the Centre for the Governance of Migration and Diversity, a consortium between Leiden University, Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University of Rotterdam and ISS. I have been accepted daw oi as a Research Associate. Omg, what a great opportunity. Thanks po Lord! The way I understand all these, I don't have to be in The Hague the whole time. Pwede ra jud nga diri kos Pilipinas/Cebu and molupad n lng ko didto when needed. Ay I will tell Harry diay. Thanks po again Lord. All praise and glory be to You. Basta tarongon lng jud ni naho ahong trabaho. Amen! Tiwason pud diay ning CHED kay nisapaw man ning LDE. Takes me back to 2005 when my NUS Research Scholarship came and I still had return service to USC. I asked them if I could defer my joining them for one semester. Dili man daw. Mao tong nilarga n lng kos Singapore ato nya wa ko magkadimao lagi. Never again jud ato Doki. Tiwasa jud ang need tiwason, have the tenacity for it. Good day!

No comments: