Friday, November 19, 2021

NUS ECONS PROFS

This morning I emailed my NUS profs Dr Lee Soo Ann, Dr Shin Jang Sup, Prof Ake Blomqvist in Canada, Dr Aditya Goenka in Birmingham, UK; Dr Tongzon in Kazakhstan and Dr Bjorkman (ISS retiree) of my LDE Centre GMD Research Associate opportunity. Sila man akong mga nindut nga professors sa NUS. I got a reply from Dr Goenka, Dr Shin and Dr Tongzon n. Hope mobawos ra pud ang uban. I emailed Dr Jojo Abinales in Hawaii n lng pud ug si Dr Jose Buenconsejo. Nireply ra dajon si Dr Jojo. He wished me all the best. I greeted him happy Thanksgiving in advance. Update n lng kuno usahay. So taga Ozamiz diay si Dr Jojo. He went to UP Diliman for his undergrad then Cornell n iyang MA and PhD. Cge Sir, God bless us always jud. Basta, go go go n ani Aunty Doki. Heheh :)

No comments: