Sunday, November 28, 2021

LDE CENTRE GMD

Actually medyo controversial nga field ang akong nasudlan ron on Governance of Migration and Diversity (GMD). But ISS is offering this track along with EUR, Delft and Leiden. So karon p jud lagi ko kaila ani nila. Wala pud koy communication from Vanessa so I can proceed ra jud with my commitments here in Philippines. I remember lagi that Maastricht School of Management (MSM) used to have a program on migration and sige jud lagi ko ug email nila and di ko nila pansinon. (This time si Prof Jose Tongzon is Adjunct Professor raba jud diay sa Maastricht School of Management. He's currently in the Kazakhstan campus of Inha University. Transport and logistics mn ng iyang field as far as I know. Sa Tasmania iyang PhD. Naa bya Centre for Maritime Studies ang NUS). So diri ra diay japon sa The Hague area akong swerte. My contribution to this effort is about the migration of Filipinos, especially health care professionals. Pila k tuig n gud ko sig discuss anis akong classes on Health Economics. Even in my IS course nga Health Care, apil pud n ang migrant Human Resources for Health (HRH). There's a study that I use in class (National Profile published by the EU, 2009 p lagi) but gamit mn kaju sijas taga CDU lagi nga oriented towards migration jud, specifically USA. So I think mao jud cguro to ang reason nga gidawat kos LDE Centre GMD lagi. So far lagi kay wala p may kisaw so iparenew to nako akong passport pohon. Then I will endeavour to finish this current semester sa CDU and my doctorate studies pud sa Silliman. Meetingon raba mis CHED-7 lagi karong hapon. So all up to You, Lord lagi kung asa ko ani sunod. I put my trust in You. Jeremiah 29:11 lang lagi. Amen.

No comments: