Friday, November 26, 2021

VISAYAS ALUM ASS'N

Today I thought of creating a Cebu or even Central Visayas chapter of the Dutch Fellows Foundation of the Philippines. Coz makaavail mn lagi ug grants from NUFFIC ang alumni orgs, basta di lng social gathering kuno. So pwede conferences etc as long as dili party lang. I msgd Kaira, Luchie, Regina, Mam Jessica already. Si Mam Jessica gave me 2 names and they are now part of our group chat (GC). Puros Grace p jud sila - Grace Carreon and Maria Grace Diaz. Si Jiah Sayson is part of the group n pud. Si Luchie gave me the name of somebody who studied in IHS. Si Mam Chloe Osano to. I msgd Mike Daisy Cusi and they agreed to be part of the group. They are now in Australia but interesado japon sa grupo. Salamat po. I emailed the president of the alumni association, si Mam Mary Ann Sayoc and she told me that minimum 20 daw ang needed in order to start a new chapter. So amo ng gipangita ang 20, with the help of Mam Chloe Osano, Mike Daisy Cusi and everybody. As of this count, we are at 25 n gani. Naay daghang taga Region 6 actually. I emailed Mam Mary Ann again and asked her what to do next. Excited mn ang mga tawo sa Visayas Chapter. I even modified my ISS FB page to suit our needs. So pwede n nga didto ang among messages lagi buhaton. Sila Rommel Bacabac and Raymund Sarmiento were open to join, ang taga-ChE kay di jud. Sila lang, we respect their decisions of course. Na'man gud pud silay new dynamic lagi didto. Jia you to us always, keep posted lang. Hup Holland Hup! :)

No comments: