Sunday, November 21, 2021

NUS/Singapore

Does my NUS stay deserve a spot in this blog? Yes indeed. Here you'll see a pic of my former flatmates, Preeti and Deepti from India. This was taken by our friend Deepak at the NUS Comp Ctr bus stop on 27 August 2005. Only the other half of my face was taken. Hehe.. We went to Suntec after this where we bought tables and chairs for our individual rooms. Basta, tagsa mn ta mi ug unit lagis Gillman Heights Condominium but then nireklamo mn si Preeti sa iyang unit maong nakumbinsi pud ko nga mobalhin mis Clementi. Apil pud tos lessons learned in SG - that since di p sure ang akong source of income, di jud ko pwede modesisyon ug kalit2 lagi. 'Who told you to move in with Preeti' gud lagi ang sulti ato ni Sumantra. Basta Lord, I know that nasara n to nga chapter of my life. Onward ever, backward never n lagi ko ron. Amen!

No comments: