Wednesday, November 10, 2021

CFC KH 21ST ANNIVERSARY

Last Sunday, CFC Cambodia celebrated their 21st anniversary. I was able to submit a video man so they played it on the first day of plugging. Kami nila Caren Rafallo, Andrew Chua etc. I was able to watch the video of the anniversary celebration only on Monday, 11/8/21. There was a line from the opening worship song that really touched me. It said 'you came to me with kindness' and tiklop n pud ko. Saun ta man. Then today 11/10/21, I saw a rainbow in Jagobiao, Mandaue while I was on my way to the post office to mail my parcel for Endang in Indonesia and a Christmas card to a friend. She is getting married again man gud on Sunday, 11/14/21 in Medan. I would have wanted to go but Indonesia has a 14-day quarantine rule man for those coming from the Philippines. So next time n lng jud phn when pwede n. I have a standing travel fund from Air Asia anyway coz my ticket to SG for June last year was cancelled man. I want to send her those tamarind candies coz they are 10 long years overdue. Heheh. Makaingon jud sija nga botboton ko. Good night to us all. Fight lang jud ta ani heheh ;)

No comments: