Thursday, November 18, 2021

TALENT

Are you a talent, of the international kind? Mao jud ni lagi akong nakuha nga question from FML in the TCW training last October 2016. Then this afternoon, I replied to Kresna that 'talent can live wherever it wants these days'. From a Youtube video ni siya on urbanization. Basta naa lng computer ug internet lagi. And then I realized that I answered my own question n. So vindicated n cguro pud ko oi. Heheh. So far ako p gud ang tuas LDE Centre GMD website lagi. Less than one week since I received the email that I was accepted. Wow, morag magic buyag. Thanks Lord! But I expect it nga mapun-an ra coz I think they are still recruiting people p man. Huwat lng gud Doki, maabot ra lagi n ang details sa tamang panahon. Basta bigay ni Lord, of course we can never go wrong. Amen. Good night!

No comments: