Monday, November 15, 2021

SAPAW NO MORE

I thought mosapaw n pud ang akong thesis work sa Silliman with my Research Associate opp sa Holland. I emailed Holland n lng jud to clarify. And from there I learned that dili jud diay. So happy n tawn ko kaju Lord. Amen, amen, amen. All praise and glory be to You jud. I can just be here in Cebu ra jud diay the whole time I am affiliated with them. Daku jud nako pasalamat kay naayos ra lagi tanan. Gibless jud kos mga kalag ani. Amen. So I will endeavour to finish my doctorate studies in Silliman under CHED scholarship. CHED-7 already told us in a meeting nga ipatiwas jud lagi kuno. But I just realized that I could be back in Europe man diay after 20 long years. I am so excited lng jud for all these opportunities. Told Father Jovic Lobrigo that magstorya n lng mi phn about the Europe trip. Si Guus van Westen pud told me 'see you in the not-so-distant future'. Sandra Nijhof said she's happy kuno that I am formally attached to ISS again. And Sharmini Selvarajah pud said hopefully we will see each other daw next year. Ay pastilan n lng jud lagi Lord. I can only pray po. This opportunity came towards the end of this covid pandemic. All glory and honour be to You. Amen!

No comments: