Sunday, June 26, 2022

BACK AGAIN

Today at around 730am, I heard from Mr Hawaii again. Wow, salamat kaayo. So it means friends n jud diay mi. End March p mn to akong last dungog gikan niya. He said he rarely checks his email daw sa RPM coz he tries to stay off grid daw as much as possible. I told him of my possible conference in Holland in mid-October lagi pohon. Hope he'd wish me the best. I told him too that I saw his Beyond van Gogh exhibit last year and ang Beyond Monet this year. Bag-o lang. Wait, 4th of July n mn diay next week pohon. Enjoy mos inyong barbecue and fireworks. Heheh. Wait, was that goodbye? Coz he said you take good care then the shaka sign of Hawaii. Whoaaa, what does it mean oi?! I would've wanted to message him today 6/30/22 to tell him that I understand this setup; that I think we have a good friendship n. But ngano ing ato man lagi iyang words oi?? Btw nireply ang Sasakawa Peace Foundation (SPF) today to my email last weekend. Gipasubmit lng ko ug idea. Within 30 days daw ko kontakon if interested silas akong idea. No problem jud n kay laju p kaju ang mid-October lagi phn. Actually feast jud n ni Mama Mary sa Fatima ang October 13 so iyaha pud ning pagbuot siguro ang tanan if madayon ko. Adtos Our Lady of All Nations sa Amsterdam n lng siguro ko phn bisita lagi. Amen. Let's see. I emailed Tina nga basin makahapit jud lagi ko niyas Geneva phn if makakuha ko ug travel grant. Love love, Tins. Aloha! ;)

No comments: