Friday, June 3, 2022

MAHIWAGA, PUHON AND SIMPLY JESSE

Ang news y'day kay nagbuwag si Moira de la Torre and her husband. Nangaliwa daw. Then si James Reid daw pud kay gay. Anyway, the above are my songs lagi for this time. Mahiwaga by Ben and Ben, Puhon by Kurt Flick and Simply Jesse by Rex Smith. The lyrics go like this: And I don't know how I knew it But I knew it somehow You're the answer to the questions No one's answered till now And I don't know what you see What you see in me That is nothing to What I see in you Stars that glisten Lips for kissing Honey listen, it's true No one's ever loved you better I love you honey And I've known a girl or two None of them was you They could never be What you are to me Don't assume anything daw till walang sinasabi. Good luck Doki. Happy weekend and aloha! ;)

No comments: