Sunday, June 12, 2022

WEBINARS FOR THIS WEEK

June 14, 2022 - duha n gani nagdungan - YCAPS Japanese history ug kadtong Multisectoral something. And nganong moemail p mn jud lagi oi nga nagwebinar n man? Grabe. June 15, 2022 - morning (Indonesia as G20 President), afternoon - Chinese Studies conference and YCAPS Quad Summit. Diri diay to Stephen Nagy nagmention about Schnapp's. Ngano p mn jud lagi tawn oi? I finished my grades today. June 16 pohon - outing namos Bojo, Aloguinsan. Morag P1,150 ang minimum damage. Updating the Commander's Book daw on Naval Operations. What will I ever do with that? Actually it has been postponed to July 19th b to. Nagkabuang si Patricia Yarrow lagis new sked given by Jeff Mazziotta. Intawn. June 17 pohon - Nick Millward will moderate the Mongolia Connect webinar. Late ug abot si Bradford ug Mazziotta ani nga webinar Today I learned that an Ambassador to ASEAN was appointed by Joe Biden. Aron lagi tawn modaghan ang ilang ally diring dapita. Wa mn gud ko naminaw n lagis gisulti ni J.B. when he said there's been a changing narrative here lagi daw about the USA. Heheh. Go go go! Btw sa June 18 Sabado diay kay deadline nas grado and I also told the YCAPS boys to send me back all the relevant internship files. As of today 6/14/22 Bradford sent me Niña's final evaluation and on 6/17/22 n si Jeff nagsend sa kang Kyle. I told him n lng nga di n ibalik ang log sheets if it's too much work. Hahah, aloha! :)

No comments: