Friday, June 3, 2022

RECONSIDER

I actually reviewed the terms of the internship for evaluation and thought a lot today. Wa man diay tawn naho basaha oi nga ang ingon didto is that ang 1st evaluation is after the first 50 hours had been accomplished and ang 2nd is after reaching 150 hours. Tuo mn lagi ko'g midterms and finals maong I edited the terms to reflect such. I informed Mam Jhe too. Si Sir Erwin Ybiernas, our former chair would insist ra mn lagi that ipatiwas jud ang 200 hours. I informed Mam Jhe n lng pud lagi so that di siya matinga lagi. I talked to Mam Raquel, Mam Liezl, and Mam Ophel on the GC and the thought of coming up with a culminating activity came to me. Sakto ra mn pud coz wala p mn naho nameet online lagis Jeff Mazziotta and Jenna Lindeke Heavenrich, Kyle's amazing supervisors. Morag gusto jud raba siya momeet naho online. Nagsunod man lagi mis Zoom chat about ODA in Dr Nancy Snow's webinar on Japan's Soft Power last 3/1/22. He said overseas development aid while I said official development assistance. Nalooy mn gud ko niya when he typed on the Zoom chatbox last 5/31 nga webinar that he didn't have a father. Pastilan k Doki. Mao n ni ginaingon nga just open your heart lagi b. Amen. Happy weekend!

No comments: