Sunday, June 12, 2022

HOLLAND AGAIN

I dunno why but because the opportunity to speak in Leiden this June 16th came to me, morag gitawag kos NL n ron. I was advised to join in mid October kay bigger event daw. The theme of the conference is remittances in times of crisis or upheaval. Kaya ra gud kaju bujag ni Kulasa. Then I saw this job opp sa EUR nga motieup ra pud lagi with my LDE Centre GMD appointment. Nice mn to sija nga work, 0.8 fte meaning naa jud koy oras lagi magliwaliw pohon. Wahhh, I feel that this could be it lagi. Ako ng ingnan sila Boyet and Reymar in our GC that naimagine n nako lagi ang among coffee sessions. Open n mn ko ron lagi nga mowork abroad aron makaabroad pud ahong siblings lagi tawn. Ug nalooy ko ni Dodong lagi kay didto sijas USA nya way nitagbo nijas pantalan. So go go go ta ani. Good luck to all our plans and aloha! ;)

No comments: