Thursday, June 16, 2022

MONGOLIA CONNECT

In the webinar earlier by the Mongolia Connect program of YCAPS, I saw Nick Millward again. Ang US Ambassador to Mongolia man to ang ilang speaker, Michael Kalechski or something. Actually I had forgotten how he looked like; kaisa ra mn gud ko kita niya lagi last 12/16/21 at the YCAPS info session at 9am, just hours before Odette slammed our part of the Philippines lagi at around 6 pm. He said then that we cannot bring Heideliza to Japan and that ang ila lagi kunong kwarta is about $30K daw from the Japan Foundation Center for Global Partnership (CGP). Mao mn ning kwartaha ang ilang gigamit sa ilang Getting to Know Japan (GTKJ) series lagi. Anyway, I msgd Niña late at night to consider finishing off her 33.5 hours n lng lagi nga kuwang with YCAPS. Di n daw siya ganahan. I said nakasabot ko niya. Di n pud lagi matawaran ang ilang natampo sa YCAPS as an org: If I am not mistaken, kami taga CDU p lagi ang 1st nag intern with them. I think we gave them the idea hahah. Basta I told her lang not to do those things again. Jia you to us all and aloha!

No comments: