Thursday, June 9, 2022

PART OF LIFE

I volunteered at CWF from June to August 2008. I handled a combination of Beginner and Advanced klases. Mas grabe gani tong YCAPS kay from mid-February to end May this year jud lagi. I went to their Know Japan webinar last night moderated by Alex Chou and lahi ra mn jud lagi oi. Di sila kamao momoderate Lord. Anyway as Boyet was saying, klarohon lagi daw ang priorities this time kung unsa jud. Well, basin mokalit n lng ko lagi ug lupad ani to Cambodia. Coz I do miss Nick jud btaw Lord. Especially after nibawos lagi sijas ahong email last 3/22/22 sa gabii after more than 3 yrs nga wa sijay message2 nako lagi. Ngano mn jud lagi to no? Anyway, ugma phn I can work on my lesson guide n or I can go to the bank 1st while buntag sajo p then work n lng in the afternoon. Jia you Doki, go go go!

No comments: