Tuesday, June 7, 2022

REMITTANCES

Last night I received email from Vanessa Ntinu (LDE Secretariat) of a possibility to speak in a conference on June 16 pohon on the International Day of Remittances in Leiden. I said okay ko. I was gonna ask CDU for funding n. But today 6/9/22 I was advised to join in October n lng daw. Para sulit daw ang byahe. Mao gud oi. I told Pinky, Oriane and Jamie n on Messenger plus silang May, Ram, Luis, Evelyn, Niña Ygot Petter. Basta plastar lang gud aron di ta karap2 lagi in this life. Jia you to us all and aloha! I worked on the syllabuses that we have to do this summer term. Daghana lagis akong gicopy and paste oi. Ugma phon n kos Lesson Guide lagi b. Sajon ra mn gud to oi, kuti lng kaju lagi. Then I have my HECO class final grades to do. Last klas n lng. Jia you Doki.

No comments: